Register to win a family pass (2 adults and up to 2 teens – children 11 and under are free) to the Janice Martin Cirque Show (Family Pass Expires August 17, 2017) at the Americana Theatre. We’ll give away 10 daily prizes. Enter now – June 30, 2017.
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PLAY OR RECEIVE PRIZE. MUST BE 18 YEARS OLD OR OLDER TO WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. You may enter once during the sweepstakes. Entry in this sweepstakes constitutes acceptance of these official rules.
2. HOW TO PLAY & WIN.
Starting Wednesday, June 21, visitors will have the ability to enter to win on the Janice Martin Cirque Show website at http://janicemartinshow.com. There will be an online submission form where they can fill out the required information and submit their entry. Limit one entry per person. Any attempt to duplicate or forge entries will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Last day to enter will be Friday, June 30, 2017. (10) Winners will be randomly selected and announced daily on our facebook wall at https://www.facebook.com/thejanicemartinshow.
3. CONTEST SCHEDULE AND AWARD OF PRIZE.
Contestants can submit their entry from Wednesday, June 21 through Friday, June 30, 2017. If selected to win, the Janice Martin Cirque Show will contact the winner via facebook and email. Winner must respond with a physical mailing address and a birthdate indicating that they are over the age of 18 years. Winner(s) must respond via email or phone by Monday, July 10, 2017 to be eligible to win. Based on Availability, reservations will be made via phone and an email confirmation will be sent to each winner. The Grand Prize(s) consists of the following: 1 Family pass to see The Janice Martin Cirque Show at the Americana Theatre in Branson, Mo. (you choose the date in 2017 based on availability). 10 Prizes will be awarded to 10 lucky winners.
Winners will be chosen at random and awarded by the Janice Martin Cirque Show in Branson, Mo. Winners may not choose the winning items. The prizes are not transferable and cannot be redeemed for any cash value, substitutions or cash equivalents. The Janice Martin Cirque Show reserves the right to make rules or contest changes without notice at any time and reserve the right to change the aforementioned contest date without notice.
4. TO VERIFY AND REDEEM PRIZE. Each day, beginning Thursday, June 22, 2017, one winner will be contacted by facebook, email and/or phone. The winners will also be announced on our facebook page:https://www.facebook.com/thejanicemartinshow. The Janice Martin Cirque Show is not responsible for any circumstances that may occur hindering the potential winner’s ability to claim prize. The grand prize winners will be subject to verification and must make themselves available for such verification or will be subject to forfeiture of the prize. Prize winners may be required to show one form of photo identification and proof that the participants are more than eighteen years of age. Failure to show required verification may mean forfeiture of the prize. If winner cannot or will not meet the terms of the agreement, another winner will be chosen from the remaining qualifying entries.
5. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION. Completing the online submission form is solely the responsibility of the participant. Difficulties entering the contest are not the responsibility of the Janice Martin Cirque Show, or any other related sponsor. By participating, you agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules. The decision of the Janice Martin Cirque Show management in the interpretation of these rules is final. By participating, persons agree to be bound by the decisions of the judges and the official contest rules, and agree not to institute any kind of litigation or other claims against the Janice Martin Cirque Showin Branson, Mo. for anything related to or touching upon the contest. If the winner is found in violation of these rules, he/she may be required to forfeit his/her prize. Participant waives the right to assert as a cost of winning any prize, any and all costs of verification and redemption to travel to redeem said prizes and any liability, which might arise from redeeming or seeking to redeem, said prizes. The grand prizes may not be transferred nor redeemed for any cash value, substitutions or cash equivalents.
6. ELIGIBILITY. Participation is open to residents 18 years old or older with a valid photo ID who live within the United States. Persons in any of the following categories are NOT eligible to participate or win prizes. (a) Persons who are employees of the Americana Theatre and/or The Janice Martin Cirque Show (b) persons who are the immediate family of, i.e. mother, father, sister, brother, daughter, son, or spouse, regardless of where they live, or who resides in the same household, whether related or not as any person in the preceding category.
7. DRAWING. The Janice Martin Cirque Show will conduct the drawing in a manner deemed appropriate. All decisions are final.
8. ODDS. The number of eligible entries received will determine the odds of winning. Participants may enter one time per day during the contest period.
We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. We may collect personally identifiable information when you visit our site. We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page(s) you visited. We will not sell your personally identifiable information to anyone.